Chiropractic for Fibromyalgia Symptom Relief
We offer a holistic approach to the syndrome of symptoms that make up fibromyalgia. We can help you with generalized fibromyalgia pain, sensitivity to pressure and touch, fibromyalgia related insomnia, joint stiffness and fibromyalgia related fatigue. We can also help with bladder and bowel dysfunctions, numbness & tingling and general cognitive problems related to a Subluxation.
See this outstanding Lyrica video below...
Chiropractic is known for creating normal active nerves by removing the very reason those nerves were over active in the first place, without the side effects
According to the American Chiropractic Association, fibromyalgia is typically diagnosed in patients with:
- Widespread pain in all 4 quadrants of the body for a minimum of 3 months; and
- Tenderness or pain in at least 11 tender points when pressure is applied. These tender points cluster around the neck, shoulder, chest, hip, knee and elbow regions.
Common Symptoms of Fibromyalgia Include:
- Sleep disorders
- Chronic headaches
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Cognitive or memory impairment
- Malaise and muscle pain after exertion
- Jaw pain
- Morning stiffness
- Menstrual cramping
- Irritable bowels
- Numbness and tingling sensations
- Skin and chemical sensitivities
If you are suffering from Fibromyalgia, Progressive Chiropractic can offer you natural and effective relief. Contact us today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Bryan Ludwig.
At Progressive Chiropractic, we normalize hyperactive nerves as seen in fibromyalgia. This drug ad video talks about hyperactive nerves and the drug that calms them.